- To improve the access and quality of care to individuals with mental health difficulties and their families.
- To reduce stigma and misconception in mental health and psychiatry.
- To represent the psychiatric profession and fraternity with continual advancement.
- To fulfill the professional needs of its membership.
- To promote education and research in psychiatry.
- To provide a platform for shared learning and cooperation at national level.
- To promote international exchanges and collaboration.