Thank you for your interest to apply as our member.
Who are eligible to become Members of MPA?
1. Ordinary membership and Life Ordinary membership shall be open to all Registered Psychiatrists who are citizens of Malaysia and actively engaged in full time practice of psychiatry in Malaysia.
2. Associate membership and Life Associate membership shall be open to all Registered Medical Practitioners, Allied Health professionals and paramedical workers with an interest in psychiatry and mental health.
3. Proposer shall be from an active existing member of Malaysian Psychiatric Association.
Process for Membership Approval:
Acceptance of applications is upon committee’s approval during the monthly meeting.
Benefits of membership (*T&C applies):
1. Discounts for MPA* STARS events / courses.
2. Sponsorship for attending conferences abroad.
3. Financial aids for publications in journals.
4. Financial aids for projects development / organizing events.
5. Access to exclusive members-only contents on the website (log in required).
6. Special deals with Mazda.
**Please refer to the respective pages for more details. Information provided are subjected to changes with time.
How do I Apply?
1. Download the application form and complete the form including signature of your proposer.
2. Click here to go to the Sign-Up page.
3. Complete the online form and upload your scanned application form on the Sign-up page (PDF / jpeg / png).
4. Complete the payment via the website.
5. An email will be sent to confirm your application.
6. The MPA board will discuss your application for approval during the monthly meeting.
7. A confirmation email will be sent upon approval of your membership.
Membership Fees and Terms of Payment:
1. All membership fees are payable with the application for membership as below;
· Ordinary Member – RM 100.00 annually
· Life Ordinary Member – RM 1,000.00
· Associate Member – RM 50.00 annually
· Life Associate Member – RM 300.00
· Upgrade from Life Associate to Life Ordinary – RM 700.00
* The registration fees are subject to change by the Association during its Biennial General Meeting.
** For yearly membership subscription, a reminder email will be sent 1 month and 7 days prior to your subscription expiration.
We are going DIGITAL!
To members who have applied manually previously, please email our Secretariat
– The details of your previous membership application (date, proof of membership approval etc.)
– contact details (phone number).
Our Secretariat will assist you in creating your online account to allow you to log in and access Members-exclusive contents.
Queries or Assistance:
Please contact our Secretariat at email@example.com