The Malaysian Psychiatric Association (MPA) is proud to present a new project, MPA* STARS (Supervision, Tutelage, Apprenticeship, Research, Scholarship), focusing on education and career development for all doctors in Psychiatry. The project will focus on matters pertaining to its namesake, beginning with educational courses that cover various related subjects in Psychiatry, psychotherapy, and various general / sub-specialty topics.
This online course aims to aid doctors in Psychiatry with their education and career by presenting relevant topics by esteemed speakers. You may choose to attend any session as listed below.
** Who should attend? (50 pax)
Medical Officers (Psychiatry, Masters (Psychiatry) trainees, MRCPsych trainees), others.
Registration link: https://forms.gle/N1unaFyUbvzCsJMf8
** Dateline registration: 06.08.2021 (Friday), 5 pm
** Links will be provided within 3-5 days prior to event via email.
** Slides and relevant materials will be provided within 1 month from the date of the course.
** CPD points: self-claim
** MPA MEMBERS are entitled to exclusive discounted prices.
- 14 Aug 3.00pm – 4.30 pm: Statistics: from theories to application (part 1) by Dr Loo JL (UK)
- 21 Aug 3.00pm – 4.30 pm: Statistics: from theories to application (part 2) by Dr Loo JL (UK)
- 21 Aug 9.00 am – 11.00 am: Statistics: Critical Appraisals of Different Study Designs by AP Dr Ng CG (UM)
- 4 Sept 2.30 – 4.00 pm: Pharmacology in Bipolar Disorder by Dr Ang JK (UPM)
- 18 Sept 3.30 pm – 5 pm: Old Age Psychiatry by Dr Catrin Thomas (UK)
- 28 Sept 3.30 pm – 5.00 pm: Social Psychology by Dr Nikhil Gaurishankar (UK)
Full details are provided in the registration page.
Thank you, stay safe and see you soon.