These medications are prescribed by doctors working in Psychiatric department, either in private practice, government hospital or university hospital. The doctors in non-psychiatric settings (local clinics and Emergency department) can provide a referral letter for you to bring to the Psychiatric department. You can also contact the nearest Psychiatric Services to enquire about their policy for prescription. 

Click here to see the List of Psychiatric Services